No kitchen should be without its very own stainless steel funnel: the ideal multi-purpose piece of equipment that you should always have to hand. This 2-in-1 utensil can be split into a large metal funnel with a wide bottom, and a small metal funnel that is perfect for those intricate jobs where you cannot afford to spill a single drop. By giving you the flexibility you need to tackle any job in the kitchen, your new set will make a welcome addition to the cupboard. Built to last so that you can turn to it for years to come, the large stainless steel funnel is designed to be both functional and robust. With a wide entry angle, it is suitable for draining large volumes such as cooking oil or fine wines. For the true multi-purpose wide mouth stainless steel funnel, you can add or remove the secondary funnel onto the bottom to allow you full control over the rate at which your liquids drain through. To produce the kitchen funnel that our customers deserve, we have created a modular funnel with strainer that you can use to separate out anything and everything. Allowing you that user experience from a product that is as easy on the eye, as it is easy to use. When it comes to then delicately pouring your strained liquid into smaller contains for storage, simply detach the small stainless steel funnel, and pour with precision like never before. If you would like to preserve your homemade treats and snacks for later in the year, canning is an easy way to proceed. With your own stainless steel canning funnel, you will be able to quickly and easily fill your containers in seconds, with absolutely no spillage. Once you have filled every container and stored them away for safekeeping, place your stainless steel funnel with strainer back into the cupboard, or leave it on display with the contemporary stainless steel finish.
STRAINER COLANDER has the right assortment of strainer sizes which will allow you to save time
STRAINER SET has sealed steel rims that prevent food from getting trapped and saves time cleaning
STAINLESS STEEL MESH COLANDER is made out of industrial grade materials for use optimum use
EXTRA FINE MESH STRAINER set features 5 sizes of premium high performance stainless steel fine mesh
SUPER FINE MESH STRAINER will insure you never waste food as it will strain the smallest of ingredients
SMALL MESH STRAINER set is dishwasher friendly and will make an excellent gift for your loved one
WIRE MESH STRAINER BASKET allows you to save time in the kitchen with the perfect set
MESH STRAINER BASKET has a rust-proof firm fine mesh strainer with long handles and resting ears
Width: 5.1 cm (2'') Length: 11.4 cm (4.5'') Height: 5.1 cm (2'')
Width: 12.2 cm (4.8'') Length: 13 cm (5.1'') Height: 4.1 cm (1.6'')
- A stainless steel strainer is essential to any kitchen. These strainers will be useful for any application. This comes in a set of 4 stainless steel funnels. They will last for years to come. The funnel stainless steel large will accommodate fresh juices, sauces, mashed fruits, or vegetables. The strainer will let all of the liquid through and keep solids like seeds and leaves out. For liquids that are thicker, the strainer comes out to allow for easier liquid release.
- Built to last so that you can turn to it for years to come, the large stainless steel funnel is designed to be both functional and robust. With a wide entry angle, it is suitable for draining large volumes such as cooking oil or fine wines. For the true multi-purpose wide mouth stainless steel funnel, you can add or remove the secondary funnel onto the bottom to allow you full control over the rate at which your liquids drain through.
- Funnels aren't limited to liquids. The small steel metal funnel would make an effective egg separator. Insert the strainer, crack the egg, and pour. Skip the mess by using a funnel with a strainer. Try using the larger funnels for flour or sugar. Crafting infused oils is simple with a kitchen funnel It keeps the flavor infusing solids on top while letting them pass through. This set spills too. From nuts to sprinkles, each funnel saves your kitchen from messes.
- Beauty enthusiasts will appreciate the mini or small funnels. Transferring powders, foundation, and hair products into new containers a breeze. Making a cream, lotion, or perfume from scratch requires good tools such as a food grade funnel set. A funnel set allows for a controlled pour and strain of variously-sized ingredients to ensure the desired consistency for the product at hand. No matter what you decide to do or create, this funnel set will help accomplish goals
- Unlike plastic or silicone strainers, a metal strainer won't wear or break. Each flask funnel makes filling bottles and jars of various sizes easy to fill by minimizing spills. Donâ€TMt just use it for kitchen or beauty tasks. Use one as a string, yarn or ribbon dispenser because the design will not let knots form. The mini funnel is perfect for getting small craft supplies like beads, crystals, and glitter into a container you choose. Funnel screws, nails, and even thumbtacks
- To give superior versatility in the kitchen, this mesh strainers set comes with five different sizes, the longest being about 18 inches in length. Whether you need to strain a small amount of liquid or prepare a large batch of noodles for your family dinner, you'll have a perfect wire mesh strainer to complete the task quickly and conveniently. Make sure you have the right item for the job with these colanders.
- Using a fine wire mesh, these strainers can easily filter out liquids while holding on to even the smallest solids. You won't have to worry about wasting food, and the thin yet durable mesh allows the strainers to nest together comfortable, creating storage that saves space in your kitchen. The wire mesh not only brings better food for the family, it also creates a better kitchen for your home!
- If you pour hot liquids into a stainless steel mesh strainer, you don't want steam, water, or scalding food to touch your hand. Thankfully, all five colanders in this strainer set have long handles that allow you to keep your hands at a distance. Using strong stainless steel, the handles will also carry the weight of the food with no trouble. This could be the difference between fun cooking and a painful burn!
- One of the biggest problems with many mesh strainers is food getting caught around the area where the mesh bowl meets the rim of the strainer. This can cause an inconvenience, and can even lead to food building up near the lip. However, there stainless steel mesh baskets have a sealed rim, which keeps food from becoming trapped. It's a simple feature that makes the colander a little easier to use.
- When you are done using the mesh strainers, toss it into the dishwasher for a thorough rinse. No hand washing, no fuss, just place them in the rack with the rest of your plates, glasses, and silverware. The excellent strainers will stand up to the heat of a dishwasher, and because they are dishwasher safe, you can spend more time with family and friends and less effort fussing over the dishes!