This is no ordinary stainless steel salad mixing bowl! Designed to replace a set of bowls, this multi-purpose bowl will not disappoint even the harshest critic. It's bowl you will only see in your favorite restaurant kitchen TV shows. Built tough like a Brodie helmet but of course the kitchen isn't a place for combat unless you are the starring chef in one of Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares worst episodes. A metal bowl will bounce not break when tossed aside by an angry child or spouse.
What makes this kitchen bowl extraordinary? Over the top professional quality and a removable base. The base can be easily glued to the bowl if preferred in a home kitchen. It is removable to make the mixing bowl comfortable to hold in your arms for extended periods while working. It is removable to meet restaurant health standards where food residue can not find hiding spots from the dishwasher. The inside is fully polished for exactly the same reason. It is the perfect gift for the clean freak you know. If it is good enough for even the commercial kitchen inspector, then it is good enough for everyone else.
Don't want to hold the bowl in your arms for a long time (unless you are eating popcorn), then the base will grip it on the counter at any angle making it perfect for a wide range of users from children mixing up a batter of cookie dough to a pastry chef on the move.
The adjustable base of the bowl makes for the perfect fruit bowl or wine chilling ice bucket and can be positioned as a center piece exactly how you want.
Pasta lovers will reach for this bowl every time it comes to making a pot of spaghetti. At a wide 9" across the top you can't miss emptying the colander of drained noodles. The curved bottom allows you to thoroughly mix in the sauce or easily mix in salad dressings. Balanced and the perfect height to width ratio makes it stable and space saving.
This is the bowl competitors fear!
If added counter space were the answer, then as kitchens got bigger they would automatically become more efficient. But they don't. You need to find a way to cut steps, save time, streamline processes from preparation through clean up and generally make sure that your kitchen gets smarter without needing to get bigger.
Keep your kitchen conveniently organized so you can spend less time fighting with it and more time loving it using these 10 hanging S hooks.
Suitable for all popular kitchen tools with hanging loops, as the hooks are universal and matches most kitchen styles.
Like a proper restaurant kitchen, everything is within your arm's reach from tools to pots. If you want to fight countertop clutter, there's something pristine about rows of kitchen supplies when they're at home hanging rather than sprawled on a countertop or stuffed in drawers and on shelves. Don't limit yourself to pots and utensils, think towels, dish drying racks, and whatever else you can think of. The moveable, sliding hooks will give you a tremendous amount of flexibility - which is the keyword for any kitchen.
Is your kitchen tool collection getting out of control? Does finding the right tool mean triggering an avalanche of gourmet cookware when you open a cabinet door? Time to unclutter. Hanging S hooks are a quick answer to countertop clutter. Made out of heavy-gauge stainless steel, these hooks will put your kitchen gadgets, tools, pots and pans on display, keeps them within quick reach, and frees up cabinet space, all at the same time. The tools don't rub or scrape against one another like in a drawer, which minimizes damage to your valuable investment. The hooks are easy to install on any rack or shelf without any tools.
Care instructions: Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Nest is a collection of practical, space-saving mixing, measuring, and prep set. Their innovative design allows the individual pieces to be nested together, occupying minimal space. There are 3 different sized sets available: the 9-piece, 8-piece, and 7-piece.
The mixing bowls have non-slip bases and easy carry handles. The small mixing bowl includes measurements inside for added convenience (milliliters and fluid ounces), and a spout for accurate pouring. The measuring cups 'snap' together securely.
Not for use in microwave. All pieces except for steel sieve are dishwasher-safe. Sieve should be hand-washed.
Width: 15.2 cm (6'') Length: 28.2 cm (11.1'') Height: 28.2 cm (11.1'')
Width: 66 cm (26'') Length: 82.6 cm (32.5'') Height: 38.1 cm (15'')
0.816 kg (1.8 lb)
1.089 kg (2.4 lb)
Width: 28.2 cm (11.1'') Length: 28.6 cm (11.26'') Height: 15 cm (5.91'')
Width: 28.7 cm (11.3'') Length: 29.7 cm (11.7'') Height: 15.2 cm (6'')
- AMAZING BOWL IS MORE THAN A KITCHEN BOWL - primarily used as a mixing bowl, customers have found wide range of uses for this multipurpose bowl from using it as a salad bowl (perfect for a family of 4), a beautiful fruit bowl to display center pieces, outdoor living bowl to serve picnic salads, popcorn bowl to curl up with on the couch or bed,...the uses you will find for this superior bowl are endless. You will not be satisfied with just one of these bowls in your home.
- WHY IS IT AMAZING? The removable base is the secret to it's multi purpose use. It is a mixing bowl designed by professional chefs to hold in their arms. Pastry chefs require a smooth round bottom for getting everything completely mixed which is impossible to do in flat bottom bowls. Look at the bottom of a Kitchen Aid Stand mixer - the bottom is curved not flat and that's the same reason why you will want to choose this bowl. Don't be fooled by multi-piece, nesting flat bottom mixing bowls
- WHAT IF I DON'T FIND IT AMAZING? If the polished inside shines too bright or you don't like your reflection, the bowl weight is too heavy, the finish is too smooth, the size isn't useful (it's not a great sugar bowl); no matter what the concern, the manufacturer stands behind it 100% and guarantees that when you open the box, you will regret not buying a second or third one. When given for a gift, it won't get re-gifted. Good luck getting it returned after the next pot luck that you take it to
- HOW WAS THIS BOWL MADE? It is based off an old factory mold that was ahead of it's time design-wise and back when the cost of stainless steel was cheap and plentiful. It can't be made any thicker. Back when shipping heavy bowls didn't cost an arm and a leg in postage or courier fees. It was designed in an era when people bought kitchen bowls to last a lifetime. Look in your grandma's bowl cupboard! That's right, every grandma had a cupboard full of bowls. Not so common any more
- WHY LIMITED EDITION BOWLS? You will soon see why when you open the box. Stock is available now and you don't miss the opportunity to stock up when you have the chance. It's a keeper and forget about it finding them in department stores like Walmart and equally difficult to find online. It is expensive to make and costly to ship. With increasing production costs and rising shipping rates, it has become a limited edition item which is no longer feasible to continue making
- HAVE ACCESS TO POTS, PANS, SKILLETS & UTENSILS MUCH MORE QUICKLY: If you do a lot of cooking in your kitchen, you probably have hundreds of different items in there. Each one serves a different purpose and as any good chef knows, having the right tool for the job is half of what the culinary arts are all about. Using the correct pot or pan can make cooking easier and make the meal better, and that's why these 'S' shaped hooks are perfect for even the amateur chef making meals at home.
- COMPLEMENTS YOUR KITCHEN DESIGN PERFECTLY: Since these hooks are stainless steel they go with all kinds of kitchen designs; two of the most popular kitchen themes is the ultra-modern look, which features a lot of stainless steel and brushed metal, on everything from appliances to countertops, and the rustic look, which usually features wood countertops, cabinets and retro-style appliances. These stainless steel 'S' hooks will go with either one of those designs and thousands more.
- STRONG & STURDY TO HOLD UP YOUR HEAVIEST KITCHEN NECCESSITIES: These hooks are thick and strong, so you can count on them to hold even most of the heaviest pots and pans in your kitchen. You want a strong S hook rather than a flimsy one because the metal has already been bent into an 'S' shape and been allowed to set. If you make 'S' hooks out of flimsy metal, you will get the curves bending backwards under even a few pounds weight. But these 'S' hooks are forged to last.
- 10-PACK CONTROLS CLUTTER AND MAKES YOUR KITCHEN MORE ORGANIZED AND EASIER TO USE: Because there are ten of these in every package, you'll always have plenty to organize your kitchen. No matter how many pots and pans or kitchen utensils like oversized ladles and spoons you have, you'll always have enough hooks because these packages are priced low and you get ten with every single one. Plus, you don't have to restrict yourself to the kitchen. Imagine being able to free up space in your garage.
- MADE TO BE COMPATIBLE WITH MODERN COMMERCIAL KITCHEN FIXTURES THAT YOU CAN USE TO CREATE A PLACE TO HANG STUFF: Grundtal rails and IKEA fixtures are specifically made for hooks like these and are installed in professional kitchens all over the world. These 'S' hooks are the choice of chefs everywhere because they fit perfectly on many of those fixtures. That means that if you decide you want to clear out your cupboards and make some space, you can install these fixtures yourself, in your home.
- Space-saving nesting design allows individual pieces to be stacked neatly together
- Mixing bowls have wide non-slip bases, easy-carry handles, and are lightweight.A new improved stainless-steel mesh sieve and a large colander complete the collection of food preparation items
- Set includes 9 pieces: 4.8 qt (10.5-inch) large mixing bowl, 3.2 qt (9-inch) colander, 1.75 qt (7.5-inch) steel sieve strainer, 0.5 qt (6-inch) small mixing bowl with measurements, 1 cup, 1/2 cup, 1/3 cup, 1/4 cup measuring cups and 1 tablespoon
- Pieces are made of BPA-free polypropylene plastic. Not for use in microwave. All pieces except for steel sieve are dishwasher-safe. Sieve should be hand-washed.
- Great cooking prep set for gifting, new home cooks, bakers, RV camping, and small kitchens