This is no ordinary stainless steel salad mixing bowl! Designed to replace a set of bowls, this multi-purpose bowl will not disappoint even the harshest critic. It's bowl you will only see in your favorite restaurant kitchen TV shows. Built tough like a Brodie helmet but of course the kitchen isn't a place for combat unless you are the starring chef in one of Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares worst episodes. A metal bowl will bounce not break when tossed aside by an angry child or spouse.
What makes this kitchen bowl extraordinary? Over the top professional quality and a removable base. The base can be easily glued to the bowl if preferred in a home kitchen. It is removable to make the mixing bowl comfortable to hold in your arms for extended periods while working. It is removable to meet restaurant health standards where food residue can not find hiding spots from the dishwasher. The inside is fully polished for exactly the same reason. It is the perfect gift for the clean freak you know. If it is good enough for even the commercial kitchen inspector, then it is good enough for everyone else.
Don't want to hold the bowl in your arms for a long time (unless you are eating popcorn), then the base will grip it on the counter at any angle making it perfect for a wide range of users from children mixing up a batter of cookie dough to a pastry chef on the move.
The adjustable base of the bowl makes for the perfect fruit bowl or wine chilling ice bucket and can be positioned as a center piece exactly how you want.
Pasta lovers will reach for this bowl every time it comes to making a pot of spaghetti. At a wide 9" across the top you can't miss emptying the colander of drained noodles. The curved bottom allows you to thoroughly mix in the sauce or easily mix in salad dressings. Balanced and the perfect height to width ratio makes it stable and space saving.
This is the bowl competitors fear!
Pro Chef Kitchen Tools has designed the ultimate fork that ensures you will never have to struggle with serving pasta to your family and guests again. This pasta server dishes out long pastas more easily than any other kitchen utensil. The fork has holes in order to have automatic drainage as you remove the pasta from the pot. This pasta server is dishwasher safe allowing for easy cleanup and is composed of one piece of stainless steel thus eliminating any spots for bacteria build up. The server is also heat resistant thus you can rest it against any hot pots and pans while cooking without any trouble. And they're stain and odor resistant so you'll enjoy them for years to come - they simply won't discolor, warp, melt or chip like your old plastic kitchen utensils. PASTA SERVING SPOONS are ideal for serving ample portions of pasta to family and friends
This Estilo mix and measure set contains the most important gadgets you need for cooking and baking. It is made of durable stainless steel with an attractive look, and includes 3 conveniently sized bowls large (10 inch diameter x 5 inches high), medium (8.4 inches diameter x 4.5 inches high) and small (7 inches diameter x 3.5 inches high). Also includes 4 sizes measuring cups and spoons. Please wash prior to first use.
Width: 15.2 cm (6'') Length: 28.2 cm (11.1'') Height: 28.2 cm (11.1'')
Width: 15.2 cm (6'') Length: 30.5 cm (12'') Height: 30.5 cm (12'')
0.816 kg (1.8 lb)
1.043 kg (2.3 lb)
Width: 28.2 cm (11.1'') Length: 28.6 cm (11.26'') Height: 15 cm (5.91'')
Width: 26.9 cm (10.59'') Length: 27.2 cm (10.71'') Height: 15.5 cm (6.1'')
- AMAZING BOWL IS MORE THAN A KITCHEN BOWL - primarily used as a mixing bowl, customers have found wide range of uses for this multipurpose bowl from using it as a salad bowl (perfect for a family of 4), a beautiful fruit bowl to display center pieces, outdoor living bowl to serve picnic salads, popcorn bowl to curl up with on the couch or bed,...the uses you will find for this superior bowl are endless. You will not be satisfied with just one of these bowls in your home.
- WHY IS IT AMAZING? The removable base is the secret to it's multi purpose use. It is a mixing bowl designed by professional chefs to hold in their arms. Pastry chefs require a smooth round bottom for getting everything completely mixed which is impossible to do in flat bottom bowls. Look at the bottom of a Kitchen Aid Stand mixer - the bottom is curved not flat and that's the same reason why you will want to choose this bowl. Don't be fooled by multi-piece, nesting flat bottom mixing bowls
- WHAT IF I DON'T FIND IT AMAZING? If the polished inside shines too bright or you don't like your reflection, the bowl weight is too heavy, the finish is too smooth, the size isn't useful (it's not a great sugar bowl); no matter what the concern, the manufacturer stands behind it 100% and guarantees that when you open the box, you will regret not buying a second or third one. When given for a gift, it won't get re-gifted. Good luck getting it returned after the next pot luck that you take it to
- HOW WAS THIS BOWL MADE? It is based off an old factory mold that was ahead of it's time design-wise and back when the cost of stainless steel was cheap and plentiful. It can't be made any thicker. Back when shipping heavy bowls didn't cost an arm and a leg in postage or courier fees. It was designed in an era when people bought kitchen bowls to last a lifetime. Look in your grandma's bowl cupboard! That's right, every grandma had a cupboard full of bowls. Not so common any more
- WHY LIMITED EDITION BOWLS? You will soon see why when you open the box. Stock is available now and you don't miss the opportunity to stock up when you have the chance. It's a keeper and forget about it finding them in department stores like Walmart and equally difficult to find online. It is expensive to make and costly to ship. With increasing production costs and rising shipping rates, it has become a limited edition item which is no longer feasible to continue making
- The pasta fork is a great kitchen tool. But it may be passed up by some because it is only good for one dish. Putting slots on the bottom of it makes the tool even more useful. For those in smaller kitchen, it's also a space saver because it can serve as two tools in one. The pasta server has steel prongs all the way around it creating a circular compartment. Scooping pasta from a large pot is made much easier with these prongs.
- Controlling the amount of water or sauce that makes it to the plate is a nice feature of this fork. The slotted bottom releases excess liquids to create the perfect pasta dish. But pasta forks aren't just for pasta. They can be used scoop up meatballs, as a mechanism to dip something into the fryer, or even in chocolate. Dip it in water with eggs in the pot to boil. The existing prongs will hold the item to be dipped in place while the slots drain off any excess that may exist.
- Alternative uses aside, this stainless steel implement is most commonly used as a spaghetti pasta fork. Spaghetti is difficult to get out of a pot. The design holds pasta securely making it simple and easy to serve a family or large gathering in short order. It comes in handy a spatula ladle for scooping up chunky sauces or even a thick stew. The wide handle of a pasta fork allows for a good grip that won't result in a sore wrist at the end of the day.
- PASTA FORK is durable, sturdy, high quality stainless steel that won't chip, crack, dent or rust SPAGHETTI PASTA FORK dishes out long pastas more easily than a spoon or fork
- PASTA SERVER has an elegant design and excellent quality made from full stainless steel SPATULA LADLE are ergonomically designed to achieve ideal balance, weight and feel PASTA FORKS are dishwasher safe and made from commercial grade stainless steel
- Made of durable easy to clean stainless steel. Dishwasher safe
- 3 sizes Mixing Bowls: Large (4.2 QT/4 L). Medium (2.6 QT/2.4 L). Small (1.5 QT/1.4 L)
- 4 sizes measuring cups: 1/4 cup, 1/3 cup, 1/2 cup and 1 cup