Even if your carving fork only makes an appearance when it's time to carve the turkey at Thanksgiving, the carving fork is an essential and often overlooked kitchen tool.
The Stainless Steel Carving Fork by Pro Chef Kitchen Tools is designed to impress veteran meat carvers while offering the ease of use and versatility those who carve meat less frequently require.
The designers at Pro Chef Kitchen Tools believe that quality material is the foundation of any great product, which is why our carving forks are made of the highest quality stainless steel. A good carving fork should last you a lifetime, which is why stainless steel was the obvious material to use when crafting the Pro Chef Kitchen Tools carving fork; stainless steel is tough, never rusts, and looks great for years to come.
Our Stainless Steel Carving Fork is forged to perfection while its tines are sharp enough to spear meat without damaging the look or texture so the roast or turkey you serve always looks its best when it's presented to your guests.
The Pro Chef Kitchen Tools carving fork is designed to look great in your kitchen and at your table. To achieve this great look, the Pro Chef Kitchen Tools designers combined high-quality stainless steel with a modernly minimal design aesthetic that allows them to look impressive while at the same time not stealing the spotlight so that you can showcase your meat masterpiece with confidence and pride.
The Stainless Steel Carving Fork is designed to protect you and your fingers when you carve meat at the dinner table, thanks to its long handle and dual tines. Furthermore, it's dishwasher safe, because Pro Chef Kitchen tools knows your family's health is important to you, which is why it's important to us.
Pro Chef Kitchen Tools has designed the ultimate fork that ensures you will never have to struggle with serving pasta to your family and guests again. This pasta server dishes out long pastas more easily than any other kitchen utensil. The fork has holes in order to have automatic drainage as you remove the pasta from the pot. This pasta server is dishwasher safe allowing for easy cleanup and is composed of one piece of stainless steel thus eliminating any spots for bacteria build up. The server is also heat resistant thus you can rest it against any hot pots and pans while cooking without any trouble. And they're stain and odor resistant so you'll enjoy them for years to come - they simply won't discolor, warp, melt or chip like your old plastic kitchen utensils. PASTA SERVING SPOONS are ideal for serving ample portions of pasta to family and friends
Oil & Vinegar Go Way Back
Did you know that using oil and vinegar to dress vegetables goes back to ancient Greece and Rome? However, the term vinaigrette was first seen in 1699 from John Evelyn's book on salads called, Acetaria.
Width: 15.5 cm (6.1'')
Length: 35.8 cm (14.1'')
Height: 8.4 cm (3.3'')
Width: 15.4 cm (6.06'')
Length: 35.8 cm (14.09'')
Height: 8.4 cm (3.31'')
- The carving fork is a central tool for meal prep and presentation. It must be solidly constructed and able to enter even the toughest meats without damaging them inside. Stainless steel forks are the best tools for such a job. This utensil made of stainless steel that is tough enough to resist damage from frequent use while protecting a carver's hand. It can go through thick or tough meats and pick up freshly sliced meats with ease.
- Sharp tines are imperative for meat forks to function as intended. The meat fork has shorter tines with a curve. The design allows meat to be held more firmly while being carved. It also acts as a scooping and serving mechanism that will move garnishes, potatoes and vegetables out of the pan. When carving is finished, it turns into a serving fork for meats, sides, and other dishes. Since the tines are shorter and curved, a carving fork can store in a drawer or on a hanging rack
- Steel forks cannot function properly without a solid base from which they are built. This fork offers a traditional handle on top to grip the fork with. The rest of it is circular and smooth with for deeper meat penetration. It balances out the lack of longer tines on the fork and gives the carver stability while cutting. The top handle features enough surface area for a firm grip designed not tire hands or bend while in use at home or in a commercial setting.
- CARVING FORK allows you to hold your roast firmly in place while keeping your hand out of harm's way STAINLESS STEEL FORKS are precision-forged from highest grade stainless steel and is rust proof
- MEAT FORK makes serving and slicing meat really easy during your family's special occasions MEAT FORKS are dishwasher safe and its minimal parts drastically reduces the risk of bacteria growth SERVING FORK allows you to pick food up safely and securely whilst minimize damage to the food
- The pasta fork is a great kitchen tool. But it may be passed up by some because it is only good for one dish. Putting slots on the bottom of it makes the tool even more useful. For those in smaller kitchen, it's also a space saver because it can serve as two tools in one. The pasta server has steel prongs all the way around it creating a circular compartment. Scooping pasta from a large pot is made much easier with these prongs.
- Controlling the amount of water or sauce that makes it to the plate is a nice feature of this fork. The slotted bottom releases excess liquids to create the perfect pasta dish. But pasta forks aren't just for pasta. They can be used scoop up meatballs, as a mechanism to dip something into the fryer, or even in chocolate. Dip it in water with eggs in the pot to boil. The existing prongs will hold the item to be dipped in place while the slots drain off any excess that may exist.
- Alternative uses aside, this stainless steel implement is most commonly used as a spaghetti pasta fork. Spaghetti is difficult to get out of a pot. The design holds pasta securely making it simple and easy to serve a family or large gathering in short order. It comes in handy a spatula ladle for scooping up chunky sauces or even a thick stew. The wide handle of a pasta fork allows for a good grip that won't result in a sore wrist at the end of the day.
- PASTA FORK is durable, sturdy, high quality stainless steel that won't chip, crack, dent or rust SPAGHETTI PASTA FORK dishes out long pastas more easily than a spoon or fork
- PASTA SERVER has an elegant design and excellent quality made from full stainless steel SPATULA LADLE are ergonomically designed to achieve ideal balance, weight and feel PASTA FORKS are dishwasher safe and made from commercial grade stainless steel
- [PATENT PENDING] CLASSIC - Keep the dinner table elegant with the classic square-shaped Oil and Vinegar Dispenser Bottles. Also equipped with a Dual Spout design so you can pour a little for individual dishes, or a lot for cooking in the kitchen.
- CONVENIENT - Unlike our competitors, each of the Royal Oil and Vinegar Dispenser Bottles can hold up to 17oz, so you won't have to worry about refilling often. Built to automatically ventilate as well, for easy pouring over salads, pastas, sandwiches, and more.
- PREMIUM - Made of premium durable BPA free rubber stoppers and equipped with a strong, unique glass, this Oil and Vinegar Set is built to last. No drips, spills or accidents with these bottles.
- VALUE - Get the most for the least and avoid cheap, generic dispensers on the market that will drip down the bottle and break. This set includes 2 Oil and Vinegar Glass Bottles and 1 polished steel rack for a sleek organized look and storage. Keep your kitchen lively with this salad dressing set.
- GUARANTEE - Easily the best value Oil and Vinegar Dispenser Set one can buy, we have also gone the extra mile and made a statement to stand behind our Royal Oil and Vinegar Set. So you are covered under a 30-Day 100% Satisfaction or Money Back Guarantee. Try this 3 piece set with zero risk today.