Pro Chef Kitchen Tools has designed the ultimate fork that ensures you will never have to struggle with serving pasta to your family and guests again. This pasta server dishes out long pastas more easily than any other kitchen utensil. The fork has holes in order to have automatic drainage as you remove the pasta from the pot. This pasta server is dishwasher safe allowing for easy cleanup and is composed of one piece of stainless steel thus eliminating any spots for bacteria build up. The server is also heat resistant thus you can rest it against any hot pots and pans while cooking without any trouble. And they're stain and odor resistant so you'll enjoy them for years to come - they simply won't discolor, warp, melt or chip like your old plastic kitchen utensils. PASTA SERVING SPOONS are ideal for serving ample portions of pasta to family and friends
If added counter space were the answer, then as kitchens got bigger they would automatically become more efficient. But they don't. You need to find a way to cut steps, save time, streamline processes from preparation through clean up and generally make sure that your kitchen gets smarter without needing to get bigger.
Keep your kitchen conveniently organized so you can spend less time fighting with it and more time loving it using these 10 hanging S hooks.
Suitable for all popular kitchen tools with hanging loops, as the hooks are universal and matches most kitchen styles.
Like a proper restaurant kitchen, everything is within your arm's reach from tools to pots. If you want to fight countertop clutter, there's something pristine about rows of kitchen supplies when they're at home hanging rather than sprawled on a countertop or stuffed in drawers and on shelves. Don't limit yourself to pots and utensils, think towels, dish drying racks, and whatever else you can think of. The moveable, sliding hooks will give you a tremendous amount of flexibility - which is the keyword for any kitchen.
Is your kitchen tool collection getting out of control? Does finding the right tool mean triggering an avalanche of gourmet cookware when you open a cabinet door? Time to unclutter. Hanging S hooks are a quick answer to countertop clutter. Made out of heavy-gauge stainless steel, these hooks will put your kitchen gadgets, tools, pots and pans on display, keeps them within quick reach, and frees up cabinet space, all at the same time. The tools don't rub or scrape against one another like in a drawer, which minimizes damage to your valuable investment. The hooks are easy to install on any rack or shelf without any tools.
Care instructions: Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
The original stainless tool collection was designed to complement All-Clad cookware. The pasta ladle has large holes to promote quick draining. The prongs grip noodles while cooking or serving pastas of all shapes and sizes.
Width: 7.9 cm (3.1'') Length: 29.5 cm (11.6'') Height: 6.1 cm (2.4'')
0.005 kg (0.01 lb)
Width: 6.4 cm (2.5'') Length: 27.9 cm (11'') Height: 5.1 cm (2'')
- The pasta fork is a great kitchen tool. But it may be passed up by some because it is only good for one dish. Putting slots on the bottom of it makes the tool even more useful. For those in smaller kitchen, it's also a space saver because it can serve as two tools in one. The pasta server has steel prongs all the way around it creating a circular compartment. Scooping pasta from a large pot is made much easier with these prongs.
- Controlling the amount of water or sauce that makes it to the plate is a nice feature of this fork. The slotted bottom releases excess liquids to create the perfect pasta dish. But pasta forks aren't just for pasta. They can be used scoop up meatballs, as a mechanism to dip something into the fryer, or even in chocolate. Dip it in water with eggs in the pot to boil. The existing prongs will hold the item to be dipped in place while the slots drain off any excess that may exist.
- Alternative uses aside, this stainless steel implement is most commonly used as a spaghetti pasta fork. Spaghetti is difficult to get out of a pot. The design holds pasta securely making it simple and easy to serve a family or large gathering in short order. It comes in handy a spatula ladle for scooping up chunky sauces or even a thick stew. The wide handle of a pasta fork allows for a good grip that won't result in a sore wrist at the end of the day.
- PASTA FORK is durable, sturdy, high quality stainless steel that won't chip, crack, dent or rust SPAGHETTI PASTA FORK dishes out long pastas more easily than a spoon or fork
- PASTA SERVER has an elegant design and excellent quality made from full stainless steel SPATULA LADLE are ergonomically designed to achieve ideal balance, weight and feel PASTA FORKS are dishwasher safe and made from commercial grade stainless steel
- HAVE ACCESS TO POTS, PANS, SKILLETS & UTENSILS MUCH MORE QUICKLY: If you do a lot of cooking in your kitchen, you probably have hundreds of different items in there. Each one serves a different purpose and as any good chef knows, having the right tool for the job is half of what the culinary arts are all about. Using the correct pot or pan can make cooking easier and make the meal better, and that's why these 'S' shaped hooks are perfect for even the amateur chef making meals at home.
- COMPLEMENTS YOUR KITCHEN DESIGN PERFECTLY: Since these hooks are stainless steel they go with all kinds of kitchen designs; two of the most popular kitchen themes is the ultra-modern look, which features a lot of stainless steel and brushed metal, on everything from appliances to countertops, and the rustic look, which usually features wood countertops, cabinets and retro-style appliances. These stainless steel 'S' hooks will go with either one of those designs and thousands more.
- STRONG & STURDY TO HOLD UP YOUR HEAVIEST KITCHEN NECCESSITIES: These hooks are thick and strong, so you can count on them to hold even most of the heaviest pots and pans in your kitchen. You want a strong S hook rather than a flimsy one because the metal has already been bent into an 'S' shape and been allowed to set. If you make 'S' hooks out of flimsy metal, you will get the curves bending backwards under even a few pounds weight. But these 'S' hooks are forged to last.
- 10-PACK CONTROLS CLUTTER AND MAKES YOUR KITCHEN MORE ORGANIZED AND EASIER TO USE: Because there are ten of these in every package, you'll always have plenty to organize your kitchen. No matter how many pots and pans or kitchen utensils like oversized ladles and spoons you have, you'll always have enough hooks because these packages are priced low and you get ten with every single one. Plus, you don't have to restrict yourself to the kitchen. Imagine being able to free up space in your garage.
- MADE TO BE COMPATIBLE WITH MODERN COMMERCIAL KITCHEN FIXTURES THAT YOU CAN USE TO CREATE A PLACE TO HANG STUFF: Grundtal rails and IKEA fixtures are specifically made for hooks like these and are installed in professional kitchens all over the world. These 'S' hooks are the choice of chefs everywhere because they fit perfectly on many of those fixtures. That means that if you decide you want to clear out your cupboards and make some space, you can install these fixtures yourself, in your home.
- Highly polished, 18/10 stainless steel
- Ergonomically designed to achieve ideal balance, weight and feel