RIT-Liquid Dye. Dye clothing and accessories; rejuvenate old garments; coordinate home decor; hide laundry accidents and more. Pre-dissolved liquid is also great as a stain on unfinished wood and wicker; or use to stencil or antique. Works on silk & dried floral; nylon and plastic; or even golf balls. This package contains one 8oz bottle. Made in USA.
Width: 5.1 cm (2'') Length: 14.2 cm (5.6'') Height: 6.9 cm (2.7'')
0.231 kg (0.51 lb)
Width: 12.6 cm (4.96'') Length: 19.2 cm (7.56'') Height: 6.2 cm (2.44'')
- Many Uses: For 100 years, customers have relied on Rit to rejuvenate old garments, change the color of their clothing and accessories, coordinate home decor, hide laundry accidents and more
- Custom Colors: Mix dyes to create more than 500 additional colors. Color recipes avaialble on the Rit website
- Ignite Your Creative Spirit: Create something custom and unique with an ombre, dip-dyed, shibori or tie-dye pattern
- What Will Rit Dye: Cotton, linen, silk, wool, ramie, rayon, nylon, wood, paper, cork, some plastic and fabric blends that do not contain more than 35% polyester. Does not dye 100% polyester, acetate or acrylic. Instead, use Rit DyeMore for Synthetic Fibers.
- How to Dye: Use Rit with a washing machine, plastic bucket, stainless steel sink or pot