VuPoint Magic Wand Portable Scanner Increase your scanning efficiency using the VuPoint Magic Wand Portable Scanner. This scanner is compact and lightweight, making it great for travel. It takes care of scanning, archiving, organizing files, and saves them onto a micro SD and/or micro SDHC memory card with dexterity. Built-in Li-Polymer battery providing up to 400 scans on a single full charge. An eco-friendly device, automatic power off to conserve power. The VuPoint Magic Wand has 300 x 300 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi, and 1050 x 1050 dpi resolution settings resulting in crisp scans. Connect to computers for faster transfers with its USB 2.0. You can also access all the scanning functions in a flash with its wonderful and large 1.5" Color preview LCD display and review your scans. Included docking base allows for single sheet auto-feed function for accurate and precise scans with a maximum of 1,200dpi scans. Includes Paper port 14 OCR organizational software valued at $99.99 retail.
- SHARE OVER WI-FI - Navigate the 1.5" color LCD screen and use the optional free app to upload and share your scans to Cloud-based services like Facebook, Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive, email, and more without ever having to connect to a computer - you can also save them directly to a mobile device or computer or store them to a microSD card up to 32GB (required, not included)
- SCANNING HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER - Simply turn on your scanner and drag the wand across the page or photo you want to scan; the scanner's high-speed sensor will do the rest - When docked, the high-speed sensor feeds and scans paper automatically using its auto-feed feature while the scanner charges, providing more quality, control, and ease of use, plus an increased resolution of 1200 dpi
- VIEW AND TRANSFER FILES ON A COMPUTER - The integrated USB port allows you to connect your scanner to a computer via the USB cable to view and transfer your digital files to your computer (works with both Windows and Mac)
- BONUS OCR SOFTWARE - Optical Character Recognition (OCR) editing software allows you to convert scanned documents into text editable and searchable files (software compatible with Windows ONLY, not compatible with Mac)
- SCANNING SPECS - Features up to 8x zoom - scan in color or mono, JPEG or PDF, capturing documents 8.5" wide and up to 125" long in as little as 2 seconds - choose scan quality of 300, 600, or 1050 dpi for flexibility (or 1200 dpi when docked) - ACCESSORIES INCLUDE auto-feed docking station, USB charging cable, AC adapter, OCR software, pouch, cleaning cloth, calibration paper, user manual, and manufacturer's 90-day warranty