This is no ordinary stainless steel salad mixing bowl! Designed to replace a set of bowls, this multi-purpose bowl will not disappoint even the harshest critic. It's bowl you will only see in your favorite restaurant kitchen TV shows. Built tough like a Brodie helmet but of course the kitchen isn't a place for combat unless you are the starring chef in one of Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares worst episodes. A metal bowl will bounce not break when tossed aside by an angry child or spouse.
What makes this kitchen bowl extraordinary? Over the top professional quality and a removable base. The base can be easily glued to the bowl if preferred in a home kitchen. It is removable to make the mixing bowl comfortable to hold in your arms for extended periods while working. It is removable to meet restaurant health standards where food residue can not find hiding spots from the dishwasher. The inside is fully polished for exactly the same reason. It is the perfect gift for the clean freak you know. If it is good enough for even the commercial kitchen inspector, then it is good enough for everyone else.
Don't want to hold the bowl in your arms for a long time (unless you are eating popcorn), then the base will grip it on the counter at any angle making it perfect for a wide range of users from children mixing up a batter of cookie dough to a pastry chef on the move.
The adjustable base of the bowl makes for the perfect fruit bowl or wine chilling ice bucket and can be positioned as a center piece exactly how you want.
Pasta lovers will reach for this bowl every time it comes to making a pot of spaghetti. At a wide 9" across the top you can't miss emptying the colander of drained noodles. The curved bottom allows you to thoroughly mix in the sauce or easily mix in salad dressings. Balanced and the perfect height to width ratio makes it stable and space saving.
This is the bowl competitors fear!
STRAINER COLANDER has the right assortment of strainer sizes which will allow you to save time
STRAINER SET has sealed steel rims that prevent food from getting trapped and saves time cleaning
STAINLESS STEEL MESH COLANDER is made out of industrial grade materials for use optimum use
EXTRA FINE MESH STRAINER set features 5 sizes of premium high performance stainless steel fine mesh
SUPER FINE MESH STRAINER will insure you never waste food as it will strain the smallest of ingredients
SMALL MESH STRAINER set is dishwasher friendly and will make an excellent gift for your loved one
WIRE MESH STRAINER BASKET allows you to save time in the kitchen with the perfect set
MESH STRAINER BASKET has a rust-proof firm fine mesh strainer with long handles and resting ears
Measure, mix and pour ingredients for pancakes, muffins, cupcakes and more with the OXO Good Grips Batter Bowl. The inside of the Bowl features bright red, permanent markings for easy measurements. A soft, non-slip handle takes the pain out of mixing and pouring. High sidewalls prevent splatter when pairing with an electric mixer, and a non-skid base stabilizes the Bowl, even when tilted. The wide lip and spout allow for simple, drip-free pouring. The Batter Bowl has a generous capacity of 8 cups (2 quarts) and is dishwasher safe as well as BPA free.
Width: 15.2 cm (6'') Length: 28.2 cm (11.1'') Height: 28.2 cm (11.1'')
Width: 17.8 cm (7'') Length: 14 cm (5.5'') Height: 19.7 cm (7.75'')
0.816 kg (1.8 lb)
0.431 kg (0.95 lb)
Width: 28.2 cm (11.1'') Length: 28.6 cm (11.26'') Height: 15 cm (5.91'')
Width: 18.5 cm (7.3'') Length: 23.4 cm (9.2'') Height: 14.7 cm (5.8'')
- AMAZING BOWL IS MORE THAN A KITCHEN BOWL - primarily used as a mixing bowl, customers have found wide range of uses for this multipurpose bowl from using it as a salad bowl (perfect for a family of 4), a beautiful fruit bowl to display center pieces, outdoor living bowl to serve picnic salads, popcorn bowl to curl up with on the couch or bed,...the uses you will find for this superior bowl are endless. You will not be satisfied with just one of these bowls in your home.
- WHY IS IT AMAZING? The removable base is the secret to it's multi purpose use. It is a mixing bowl designed by professional chefs to hold in their arms. Pastry chefs require a smooth round bottom for getting everything completely mixed which is impossible to do in flat bottom bowls. Look at the bottom of a Kitchen Aid Stand mixer - the bottom is curved not flat and that's the same reason why you will want to choose this bowl. Don't be fooled by multi-piece, nesting flat bottom mixing bowls
- WHAT IF I DON'T FIND IT AMAZING? If the polished inside shines too bright or you don't like your reflection, the bowl weight is too heavy, the finish is too smooth, the size isn't useful (it's not a great sugar bowl); no matter what the concern, the manufacturer stands behind it 100% and guarantees that when you open the box, you will regret not buying a second or third one. When given for a gift, it won't get re-gifted. Good luck getting it returned after the next pot luck that you take it to
- HOW WAS THIS BOWL MADE? It is based off an old factory mold that was ahead of it's time design-wise and back when the cost of stainless steel was cheap and plentiful. It can't be made any thicker. Back when shipping heavy bowls didn't cost an arm and a leg in postage or courier fees. It was designed in an era when people bought kitchen bowls to last a lifetime. Look in your grandma's bowl cupboard! That's right, every grandma had a cupboard full of bowls. Not so common any more
- WHY LIMITED EDITION BOWLS? You will soon see why when you open the box. Stock is available now and you don't miss the opportunity to stock up when you have the chance. It's a keeper and forget about it finding them in department stores like Walmart and equally difficult to find online. It is expensive to make and costly to ship. With increasing production costs and rising shipping rates, it has become a limited edition item which is no longer feasible to continue making
- To give superior versatility in the kitchen, this mesh strainers set comes with five different sizes, the longest being about 18 inches in length. Whether you need to strain a small amount of liquid or prepare a large batch of noodles for your family dinner, you'll have a perfect wire mesh strainer to complete the task quickly and conveniently. Make sure you have the right item for the job with these colanders.
- Using a fine wire mesh, these strainers can easily filter out liquids while holding on to even the smallest solids. You won't have to worry about wasting food, and the thin yet durable mesh allows the strainers to nest together comfortable, creating storage that saves space in your kitchen. The wire mesh not only brings better food for the family, it also creates a better kitchen for your home!
- If you pour hot liquids into a stainless steel mesh strainer, you don't want steam, water, or scalding food to touch your hand. Thankfully, all five colanders in this strainer set have long handles that allow you to keep your hands at a distance. Using strong stainless steel, the handles will also carry the weight of the food with no trouble. This could be the difference between fun cooking and a painful burn!
- One of the biggest problems with many mesh strainers is food getting caught around the area where the mesh bowl meets the rim of the strainer. This can cause an inconvenience, and can even lead to food building up near the lip. However, there stainless steel mesh baskets have a sealed rim, which keeps food from becoming trapped. It's a simple feature that makes the colander a little easier to use.
- When you are done using the mesh strainers, toss it into the dishwasher for a thorough rinse. No hand washing, no fuss, just place them in the rack with the rest of your plates, glasses, and silverware. The excellent strainers will stand up to the heat of a dishwasher, and because they are dishwasher safe, you can spend more time with family and friends and less effort fussing over the dishes!
- Bright red measurement markings for easy visibility
- 8-cup (2-quart) capacity
- Non-skid base stabilizes Bowl when mixing
- Soft, comfortable, non-slip handle
- High sidewalls prevent splatter, even when paired with electric mixers