It doesn't matter whether you're a professional or an aspiring home chef, Pro Chef Kitchen Tools aspires to create quality kitchen tools that any chef would be proud to have.
Pro Chef Kitchen Tools uses the best food-grade stainless steel as a basis for our products, because kitchenware should be built to last. Stainless steel doesn't rust, it's impervious to scratches, it won't warp or buckle, and it retains its brilliance for decades.
Our high standards are demonstrated with our Stainless Steel Utensil Stand, as is our never-ending quest to create smart design solutions for kitchens of all kinds. Our Stainless Steel Utensil Stand is designed to offer maximum utensil storage while leaving the smallest possible footprint on your valuable counter real estate. It's perfect for apartment kitchens where space is at a premium; it's also great for owners of larger kitchens who need a handy utensil stand.
The Stainless Steel Utensil Stand features six utensil hooks; if you're familiar with our other products, you probably know that a lot of Pro Chef Kitchen Tools utensils feature holes at the top; the reason many of our tools and utensils feature a hole at the handle so that they can be used with the Stainless Steel Utensil Stand. In fact, the Stainless Steel Utensil Stand is designed to work with all of our extra-long utensils, such as our serving spoon and large soup ladle. Large utensils can be awkward to storage, which is why the Stainless Steel Utensil Stand is the perfect storage solution; it manages to look great while being extra utilitarian.
This stand isn't just for kitchen utensils, either. You can use it anywhere in your house where you need to store items on a hook. For instance, it works great for storing loofahs and shower products in the bathroom. With a little creativity, the Stainless Steel Utensil Stand has unlimited storage potential for any room in your home.
True Chemical-Free Cleaning - A better clean with less effort
e-cloth Kitchen Cloth
A deeper kitchen clean with less effort. Includes: (1) Kitchen Cloth. The Kitchen Cloth has a unique non-scratching scrubbing pocket that gives extra cleaning power to stuck-on and dried-on messes. Using just water, the Kitchen Cloth offers perfect, chemical-free cleaning for all hard kitchen surfaces such as stainless steel, enamel, ceramic, glass, chrome, granite, marble, slate, quartz, tile and wood. Superior for general kitchen cleaning, any type of countertop (granite, formica, Corian, tile, stone, synthetic and laminate), stoves, refrigerators, dishwashers, microwaves, and other small appliances. Also, due to its electrostatic properties, used dry, is also an effective dusting cloth. It is recommended to use a dry Glass & Polishing Cloth after using the Kitchen Cloth for the perfect dry and buffed finish. These two cloths are sold together in the Kitchen Pack for a savings. It is true chemical-free cleaning. Using just water, e-cloths provide the best clean and are proven to remove over 99% of all bacteria (including e-coli and listeria) from hard surfaces. e-cloth ﬁbers attract moisture and oil, and the millions of ﬁbers lift and trap dirt, grease, grime, mildew and bacteria in the cloth. When cloths are rinsed and washed this material is ﬂushed from the cloth. Each cloth is guaranteed for 300 machine washings. e-cloth is a registered trademark of Enviroproducts LTD, a UK Company Copyright 2014 TADgreen, Inc.
12.5"x12.5" Kitchen Cloth
Caring for Your e-cloth
Cloths can be machine washed with your regular wash using everyday detergent. Recommended to wash the cloths in Warm or Hot temperatures. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Cloths may be hung to dry or tumbled dry in the dryer – do not use fabric softener.
Science Behind e-cloth
It is e-cloth’s fiber composition, fiber size, fiber processing and density of cloth that allows e-cloth to achieve extraordinary cleaning and drying, outperforming all other cleaning cloths. Most e-cloths are made from polyester (naturally attracts dirt and dust) and nylon (naturally attracts oil and water). That composition combined with a fiber density of over 1.6 million fibers per square inch enable the cloth to clean everything off of a hard service when activated with water.
Clinical testing done by the internationally accredited Silliker Group has proven to remove 99% of bacteria including E. coli and Listeria using just water. The tiny fibers lock them away where the bacteria stay until the cloths are rinsed. After a rinse with warm water, just 0.01% of bacteria is reintroduced onto surfaces.
e-cloths are manufactured with very high quality raw materials. This makes these cloths so durable they are guaranteed for 300 machine washes. If washed weekly, that’s almost 6 years of cleaning.
Safer for Your Family
Household cleaners were the third largest category of substances associated with calls to poison control centers. Over half of the calls were regarding an incident involving children six years old and younger. Eliminating chemicals is good for you and your family.
A Better Clean
Using an e-cloth and just water can give your home the best clean it’s ever had with less effort and expense than your current cleaning method. Your windows and mirrors get a crystal clear clean and the glass is left lint-free and streak free. Your stainless steel surfaces will be smudge-free and fingerprint-free. Kitchen surfaces from countertops to sinks, stoves, and microwaves all clean up quickly and completely using just an e-cloth and water. The hidden benefit is no residues on counters and floors, no pollutants going down the drain, and no consumer waste clogging our landfills.
Better for the Environment
An e-cloth and just water greatly reduces the amount of consumer waste that is being produced while you clean. In six years, how many paper towels, wipes, spray cans and bottles will you go through? Those materials go down our drains and remain on surfaces in our homes. The paper towels, cans and bottles end up in our landfills forever. An e-cloth and just water avoids all of this mess.
Width: 11.8 cm (4.63'')
Length: 2.9 cm (1.13'')
Height: 19.7 cm (7.75'')
0 kg (0 lb)
Width: 11.7 cm (4.6'')
Length: 16.5 cm (6.5'')
Height: 2.8 cm (1.1'')
- Culinary excellence happens with great tools and it begins with a reliable kitchen utensil holder. There are many solutions out there today. But with cooking, having the kitchen tools at hand when they are needed is vital. The six-hook kitchen stand has a compact body yet it is large enough to fit six tools. The streamlined stainless steel body fits anywhere in the kitchen. The days of blindly reaching for a tool or desperately searching for one are over.
- The beautifully crafted steel tool base blends seamless in any kitchen and lends instant organization to tools. Essential items previously crammed into drawers or hanging on another rack in an inconvenient spot now have a place to go. It features six metal hooks that will hold a variety of kitchen tools. Create a custom cooking utensil set based on personal preference. This kitchen tool set brings ease back to any cooking endeavor regardless of available prep space.
- Cooking is a time-sensitive process. Fumbling around for tools can mean the difference between perfectly cooked and burnt. This cooking utensil holder features a rotating stand. The right tool will always be at your finger tips when you need it. The curved metal hooks ensure that no tool falls off while the stand is in moving. Its high quality and sturdy construction provide assurance that this utensil holder can be used multiple times a day for many years to come. Don't settle for second best
- COOKING UTENSIL HOLDER is an excellent choice for people living in small apartments or dorms
- ROTATING STAND has six hooks and is rust resistant. Perfect for small kitchens where you need space
- Non-scratch scrubbing pocket quickly and safely removes hardened messes using just water
- Kitchen cloth fibers attract moisture and oil and trapping dirt, grease, grime and remove over 99% of bacteria from hard surfaces with just water
- For Best results use cloth dry on dampened surfaces to bring a smear-free, lint-free finish to windows, mirrors and all other shiny surfaces
- Guaranteed for 300 machine washings
- Proven to remove over 99% of bacteria from a hard surface using only water