Organize your hanging garments with the Hanger Holder. Ideal for hanging garments out of the way while keeping them wrinkle-free. Its unique design allows you to flip the arm up when not in use for optimal storage space. Made of durable plastic.
Pro Chef Kitchen Tools has designed the ultimate fork that ensures you will never have to struggle with serving pasta to your family and guests again. This pasta server dishes out long pastas more easily than any other kitchen utensil. The fork has holes in order to have automatic drainage as you remove the pasta from the pot. This pasta server is dishwasher safe allowing for easy cleanup and is composed of one piece of stainless steel thus eliminating any spots for bacteria build up. The server is also heat resistant thus you can rest it against any hot pots and pans while cooking without any trouble. And they're stain and odor resistant so you'll enjoy them for years to come - they simply won't discolor, warp, melt or chip like your old plastic kitchen utensils. PASTA SERVING SPOONS are ideal for serving ample portions of pasta to family and friends
Width: 3.2 cm (1.25'') Length: 26 cm (10.25'') Height: 12.1 cm (4.75'')
0.109 kg (0.24 lb)
Width: 5.3 cm (2.1'') Length: 32.5 cm (12.8'') Height: 2.8 cm (1.1'')
- Store shirts and pants, or hang wet clothing to air dry while keeping them wrinkle-free
- Unique design allows the arm to fold away when not in use for added storage space
- The unique "circle" design allows multiple hangers in each loop at all times
- Great for small laundry rooms, closets, dorm rooms, and bedrooms
- Made of a durable plastic construction and measures 10.25"L x 1.25"W x 4.75"H - mounting hardware included
- The pasta fork is a great kitchen tool. But it may be passed up by some because it is only good for one dish. Putting slots on the bottom of it makes the tool even more useful. For those in smaller kitchen, it's also a space saver because it can serve as two tools in one. The pasta server has steel prongs all the way around it creating a circular compartment. Scooping pasta from a large pot is made much easier with these prongs.
- Controlling the amount of water or sauce that makes it to the plate is a nice feature of this fork. The slotted bottom releases excess liquids to create the perfect pasta dish. But pasta forks aren't just for pasta. They can be used scoop up meatballs, as a mechanism to dip something into the fryer, or even in chocolate. Dip it in water with eggs in the pot to boil. The existing prongs will hold the item to be dipped in place while the slots drain off any excess that may exist.
- Alternative uses aside, this stainless steel implement is most commonly used as a spaghetti pasta fork. Spaghetti is difficult to get out of a pot. The design holds pasta securely making it simple and easy to serve a family or large gathering in short order. It comes in handy a spatula ladle for scooping up chunky sauces or even a thick stew. The wide handle of a pasta fork allows for a good grip that won't result in a sore wrist at the end of the day.
- PASTA FORK is durable, sturdy, high quality stainless steel that won't chip, crack, dent or rust SPAGHETTI PASTA FORK dishes out long pastas more easily than a spoon or fork
- PASTA SERVER has an elegant design and excellent quality made from full stainless steel SPATULA LADLE are ergonomically designed to achieve ideal balance, weight and feel PASTA FORKS are dishwasher safe and made from commercial grade stainless steel