Pro Chef Kitchen Tools has designed the ultimate fork that ensures you will never have to struggle with serving pasta to your family and guests again. This pasta server dishes out long pastas more easily than any other kitchen utensil. The fork has holes in order to have automatic drainage as you remove the pasta from the pot. This pasta server is dishwasher safe allowing for easy cleanup and is composed of one piece of stainless steel thus eliminating any spots for bacteria build up. The server is also heat resistant thus you can rest it against any hot pots and pans while cooking without any trouble. And they're stain and odor resistant so you'll enjoy them for years to come - they simply won't discolor, warp, melt or chip like your old plastic kitchen utensils. PASTA SERVING SPOONS are ideal for serving ample portions of pasta to family and friends
No kitchen should be without its very own stainless steel funnel: the ideal multi-purpose piece of equipment that you should always have to hand. This 2-in-1 utensil can be split into a large metal funnel with a wide bottom, and a small metal funnel that is perfect for those intricate jobs where you cannot afford to spill a single drop. By giving you the flexibility you need to tackle any job in the kitchen, your new set will make a welcome addition to the cupboard. Built to last so that you can turn to it for years to come, the large stainless steel funnel is designed to be both functional and robust. With a wide entry angle, it is suitable for draining large volumes such as cooking oil or fine wines. For the true multi-purpose wide mouth stainless steel funnel, you can add or remove the secondary funnel onto the bottom to allow you full control over the rate at which your liquids drain through. To produce the kitchen funnel that our customers deserve, we have created a modular funnel with strainer that you can use to separate out anything and everything. Allowing you that user experience from a product that is as easy on the eye, as it is easy to use. When it comes to then delicately pouring your strained liquid into smaller contains for storage, simply detach the small stainless steel funnel, and pour with precision like never before. If you would like to preserve your homemade treats and snacks for later in the year, canning is an easy way to proceed. With your own stainless steel canning funnel, you will be able to quickly and easily fill your containers in seconds, with absolutely no spillage. Once you have filled every container and stored them away for safekeeping, place your stainless steel funnel with strainer back into the cupboard, or leave it on display with the contemporary stainless steel finish.
- The pasta fork is a great kitchen tool. But it may be passed up by some because it is only good for one dish. Putting slots on the bottom of it makes the tool even more useful. For those in smaller kitchen, it's also a space saver because it can serve as two tools in one. The pasta server has steel prongs all the way around it creating a circular compartment. Scooping pasta from a large pot is made much easier with these prongs.
- Controlling the amount of water or sauce that makes it to the plate is a nice feature of this fork. The slotted bottom releases excess liquids to create the perfect pasta dish. But pasta forks aren't just for pasta. They can be used scoop up meatballs, as a mechanism to dip something into the fryer, or even in chocolate. Dip it in water with eggs in the pot to boil. The existing prongs will hold the item to be dipped in place while the slots drain off any excess that may exist.
- Alternative uses aside, this stainless steel implement is most commonly used as a spaghetti pasta fork. Spaghetti is difficult to get out of a pot. The design holds pasta securely making it simple and easy to serve a family or large gathering in short order. It comes in handy a spatula ladle for scooping up chunky sauces or even a thick stew. The wide handle of a pasta fork allows for a good grip that won't result in a sore wrist at the end of the day.
- PASTA FORK is durable, sturdy, high quality stainless steel that won't chip, crack, dent or rust SPAGHETTI PASTA FORK dishes out long pastas more easily than a spoon or fork
- PASTA SERVER has an elegant design and excellent quality made from full stainless steel SPATULA LADLE are ergonomically designed to achieve ideal balance, weight and feel PASTA FORKS are dishwasher safe and made from commercial grade stainless steel
- A stainless steel strainer is essential to any kitchen. These strainers will be useful for any application. This comes in a set of 4 stainless steel funnels. They will last for years to come. The funnel stainless steel large will accommodate fresh juices, sauces, mashed fruits, or vegetables. The strainer will let all of the liquid through and keep solids like seeds and leaves out. For liquids that are thicker, the strainer comes out to allow for easier liquid release.
- Built to last so that you can turn to it for years to come, the large stainless steel funnel is designed to be both functional and robust. With a wide entry angle, it is suitable for draining large volumes such as cooking oil or fine wines. For the true multi-purpose wide mouth stainless steel funnel, you can add or remove the secondary funnel onto the bottom to allow you full control over the rate at which your liquids drain through.
- Funnels aren't limited to liquids. The small steel metal funnel would make an effective egg separator. Insert the strainer, crack the egg, and pour. Skip the mess by using a funnel with a strainer. Try using the larger funnels for flour or sugar. Crafting infused oils is simple with a kitchen funnel It keeps the flavor infusing solids on top while letting them pass through. This set spills too. From nuts to sprinkles, each funnel saves your kitchen from messes.
- Beauty enthusiasts will appreciate the mini or small funnels. Transferring powders, foundation, and hair products into new containers a breeze. Making a cream, lotion, or perfume from scratch requires good tools such as a food grade funnel set. A funnel set allows for a controlled pour and strain of variously-sized ingredients to ensure the desired consistency for the product at hand. No matter what you decide to do or create, this funnel set will help accomplish goals
- Unlike plastic or silicone strainers, a metal strainer won't wear or break. Each flask funnel makes filling bottles and jars of various sizes easy to fill by minimizing spills. Donâ€TMt just use it for kitchen or beauty tasks. Use one as a string, yarn or ribbon dispenser because the design will not let knots form. The mini funnel is perfect for getting small craft supplies like beads, crystals, and glitter into a container you choose. Funnel screws, nails, and even thumbtacks