It may surprise you to learn that funnels are one of the most overlooked kitchen tools both by consumers and manufacturers alike. The designers at Pro Chef Kitchen Tools are chefs who understand the value and utility a good funnel set can bring to the kitchen and the household in general. With that in mind, the goal at Pro Chef Kitchen Tools was to create a funnel set that is so comprehensive and useful; it'll be the only set you'll ever need. The Pro Chef Kitchen Tools Stainless Steel Funnel Set is the culmination of that goal.
Some new chefs may be wondering what kitchen funnels can do for them in their kitchen. The truth is that kitchen funnels have a variety of useful applications that most people don't think about in their daily lives-even when they use those applications in their daily lives. For instance, did you know funnels can make baking a lot easier? Also, they're essential to the art of mixing your own essential oils. Home vintners find them crucial to the winemaking process. And those are just common examples of what you can do with kitchen funnels. There are also more creative things you can do, such as craft a volcano with your child. The possibilities funnels bring are truly endless.
To meet your many and varied funneling needs, the Pro Chef Kitchen Tools Stainless Steel Funnel Set has four funnels ranging in size from extra-large to a mini flask funnel. Large funnels are great for baking and pouring other highly viscous liquids, while mini funnels are ideal for mixing essential oils or making your own herbal tonics.
To maximize versatility, the Stainless Steel Funnel Set from Pro Chef Kitchen Tools come with strainers; with funnel strainers, you can do things like reserve grease or gravy with ease, limiting the risk of burning yourself.
These funnels are built to last you a lifetime which is why they're made of pure stainless steel, so that you can enjoy them for many years to come.
*Not nestable or stackable set.
Pro Chef Kitchen Tools has designed the ultimate fork that ensures you will never have to struggle with serving pasta to your family and guests again. This pasta server dishes out long pastas more easily than any other kitchen utensil. The fork has holes in order to have automatic drainage as you remove the pasta from the pot. This pasta server is dishwasher safe allowing for easy cleanup and is composed of one piece of stainless steel thus eliminating any spots for bacteria build up. The server is also heat resistant thus you can rest it against any hot pots and pans while cooking without any trouble. And they're stain and odor resistant so you'll enjoy them for years to come - they simply won't discolor, warp, melt or chip like your old plastic kitchen utensils. PASTA SERVING SPOONS are ideal for serving ample portions of pasta to family and friends
Chef craft's six piece kitchen tool set includes all the tools necessary to complete your kitchen. They are durable and dishwasher safe, assuring you they will last a long time.
Width: 3.8 cm (1.5'')
Length: 34.3 cm (13.5'')
Height: 12.7 cm (5'')
Width: 15.7 cm (6.2'')
Length: 38.6 cm (15.2'')
Height: 8.4 cm (3.3'')
- The complete large funnel set is made from industrial grade stainless steel that not only gives the products a bright, clean finish, it also makes them durable through years of use. Thanks to high-quality materials, you can count on these funnels to deliver long-term performance and decades of convenient pouring. Make sure you have a mini funnel that will last with this fantastic set and the kitchen will be making great meals for everyone!
- To make handling these large funnels effortless, the three largest in this funnel set are designed with stainless steel handles, while the small flask funnel has an extending lip with a hanging hole. Easily control the funnels and never worry about spilling oils, liquids, and whatever else you might have to pour. With these handles, pouring with funnels is a simple, easy process that anyone can do!
- The larger units from this kitchen funnel set have a detachable strainer that makes pouring thick or chunky liquids, such as sauces or grease, more convenient. Stainers can also be removed, providing greater versatility to your kitchen. When you pour into bottles and want to make sure that none of the solids are allowed inside, this you'll be glad you ordered a steel funnel with a top-quality strainer.
- Cleaning the kitchen shouldn't be a hassle. Fortunately, every steel funnel in this set is completely dishwasher safe, allowing you to spend your time on more important tasks. Pass the afternoon pouring liquids, separating solids with the strainer, or using the funnel for canning and bottling; once you're done, simply add it to the dishwasher and enjoy the fruits (or maybe the juices!) of your labor!
- You never know what may need pouring into and out of stainless steel funnels. It may be cold beverages, or it could be hot liquids straight from the stovetop. With industrial-grade stainless steel and an intelligent design, these steel funnels can stand up to nearly anything you need to move. They will hold their useful shape for years, giving you better use, which inevitably results in delicious food!
- The pasta fork is a great kitchen tool. But it may be passed up by some because it is only good for one dish. Putting slots on the bottom of it makes the tool even more useful. For those in smaller kitchen, it's also a space saver because it can serve as two tools in one. The pasta server has steel prongs all the way around it creating a circular compartment. Scooping pasta from a large pot is made much easier with these prongs.
- Controlling the amount of water or sauce that makes it to the plate is a nice feature of this fork. The slotted bottom releases excess liquids to create the perfect pasta dish. But pasta forks aren't just for pasta. They can be used scoop up meatballs, as a mechanism to dip something into the fryer, or even in chocolate. Dip it in water with eggs in the pot to boil. The existing prongs will hold the item to be dipped in place while the slots drain off any excess that may exist.
- Alternative uses aside, this stainless steel implement is most commonly used as a spaghetti pasta fork. Spaghetti is difficult to get out of a pot. The design holds pasta securely making it simple and easy to serve a family or large gathering in short order. It comes in handy a spatula ladle for scooping up chunky sauces or even a thick stew. The wide handle of a pasta fork allows for a good grip that won't result in a sore wrist at the end of the day.
- PASTA FORK is durable, sturdy, high quality stainless steel that won't chip, crack, dent or rust SPAGHETTI PASTA FORK dishes out long pastas more easily than a spoon or fork
- PASTA SERVER has an elegant design and excellent quality made from full stainless steel SPATULA LADLE are ergonomically designed to achieve ideal balance, weight and feel PASTA FORKS are dishwasher safe and made from commercial grade stainless steel
- 6-Pieces set
- Includes a solid turner, a slotted turner, a basting spoon, a slotted spoon, a fork, and a ladle