STRAINER COLANDER has the right assortment of strainer sizes which will allow you to save time
STRAINER SET has sealed steel rims that prevent food from getting trapped and saves time cleaning
STAINLESS STEEL MESH COLANDER is made out of industrial grade materials for use optimum use
EXTRA FINE MESH STRAINER set features 5 sizes of premium high performance stainless steel fine mesh
SUPER FINE MESH STRAINER will insure you never waste food as it will strain the smallest of ingredients
SMALL MESH STRAINER set is dishwasher friendly and will make an excellent gift for your loved one
WIRE MESH STRAINER BASKET allows you to save time in the kitchen with the perfect set
MESH STRAINER BASKET has a rust-proof firm fine mesh strainer with long handles and resting ears
Pro Chef Kitchen Tools has designed the ultimate fork that ensures you will never have to struggle with serving pasta to your family and guests again. This pasta server dishes out long pastas more easily than any other kitchen utensil. The fork has holes in order to have automatic drainage as you remove the pasta from the pot. This pasta server is dishwasher safe allowing for easy cleanup and is composed of one piece of stainless steel thus eliminating any spots for bacteria build up. The server is also heat resistant thus you can rest it against any hot pots and pans while cooking without any trouble. And they're stain and odor resistant so you'll enjoy them for years to come - they simply won't discolor, warp, melt or chip like your old plastic kitchen utensils. PASTA SERVING SPOONS are ideal for serving ample portions of pasta to family and friends
Pastasaurus Pasta Server
Width: 3 cm (1.18'')
Length: 23.1 cm (9.09'')
Height: 3 cm (1.18'')
0.018 kg (0.04 lb)
Width: 5.1 cm (2'')
Length: 22.4 cm (8.8'')
Height: 4.8 cm (1.9'')
- To give superior versatility in the kitchen, this mesh strainers set comes with five different sizes, the longest being about 18 inches in length. Whether you need to strain a small amount of liquid or prepare a large batch of noodles for your family dinner, you'll have a perfect wire mesh strainer to complete the task quickly and conveniently. Make sure you have the right item for the job with these colanders.
- Using a fine wire mesh, these strainers can easily filter out liquids while holding on to even the smallest solids. You won't have to worry about wasting food, and the thin yet durable mesh allows the strainers to nest together comfortable, creating storage that saves space in your kitchen. The wire mesh not only brings better food for the family, it also creates a better kitchen for your home!
- If you pour hot liquids into a stainless steel mesh strainer, you don't want steam, water, or scalding food to touch your hand. Thankfully, all five colanders in this strainer set have long handles that allow you to keep your hands at a distance. Using strong stainless steel, the handles will also carry the weight of the food with no trouble. This could be the difference between fun cooking and a painful burn!
- One of the biggest problems with many mesh strainers is food getting caught around the area where the mesh bowl meets the rim of the strainer. This can cause an inconvenience, and can even lead to food building up near the lip. However, there stainless steel mesh baskets have a sealed rim, which keeps food from becoming trapped. It's a simple feature that makes the colander a little easier to use.
- When you are done using the mesh strainers, toss it into the dishwasher for a thorough rinse. No hand washing, no fuss, just place them in the rack with the rest of your plates, glasses, and silverware. The excellent strainers will stand up to the heat of a dishwasher, and because they are dishwasher safe, you can spend more time with family and friends and less effort fussing over the dishes!
- The pasta fork is a great kitchen tool. But it may be passed up by some because it is only good for one dish. Putting slots on the bottom of it makes the tool even more useful. For those in smaller kitchen, it's also a space saver because it can serve as two tools in one. The pasta server has steel prongs all the way around it creating a circular compartment. Scooping pasta from a large pot is made much easier with these prongs.
- Controlling the amount of water or sauce that makes it to the plate is a nice feature of this fork. The slotted bottom releases excess liquids to create the perfect pasta dish. But pasta forks aren't just for pasta. They can be used scoop up meatballs, as a mechanism to dip something into the fryer, or even in chocolate. Dip it in water with eggs in the pot to boil. The existing prongs will hold the item to be dipped in place while the slots drain off any excess that may exist.
- Alternative uses aside, this stainless steel implement is most commonly used as a spaghetti pasta fork. Spaghetti is difficult to get out of a pot. The design holds pasta securely making it simple and easy to serve a family or large gathering in short order. It comes in handy a spatula ladle for scooping up chunky sauces or even a thick stew. The wide handle of a pasta fork allows for a good grip that won't result in a sore wrist at the end of the day.
- PASTA FORK is durable, sturdy, high quality stainless steel that won't chip, crack, dent or rust SPAGHETTI PASTA FORK dishes out long pastas more easily than a spoon or fork
- PASTA SERVER has an elegant design and excellent quality made from full stainless steel SPATULA LADLE are ergonomically designed to achieve ideal balance, weight and feel PASTA FORKS are dishwasher safe and made from commercial grade stainless steel