- - Loopback: The driver provides convenient loopback channels to your host computer, so you can easily route computer output back to the computer, where you can mix it with live mics and/or guitar inputs from the M4 in your host software for live streaming or podcasting. Streaming and podcasting has never been easier and better-sounding
- - Workstation Software, Virtual Instruments and Loops: Connect the M2 to your Mac or PC and start laying down tracks with the included Performer Lite or Live Lite production software, plus hundreds of loops, one-shots and sounds from industry leaders Big Fish Audio, Lucidsamples and Loopmasters
- - A Tradition of Engineering Excellence: Decades of award-winning product engineering for hit songs, mega tours, primetime shows and blockbuster movies goes into every MOTU audio interface
- - Speed: The M4 provides best-in-class speed for monitoring live inputs (mic, guitar or keyboard) through your computer, thanks to MOTU's expertly engineered USB drivers, which deliver class-leading, ultra-low 2.5 ms Round Trip Latency (at 96 kHz with a 32 sample buffer)
- - Metering: When recording and mixing, nothing is more critical than achieving optimum levels. The M4 is the only audio interface in its class with a full color LCD featuring clear, detailed level meters for all inputs and outputs. Enjoy professional-level volume control and feedback to get your sound just right
- - "With rack ears attached, fits one half of a standard 19"" (48.26cm) rack at 1U high6-input, 6-output audio interface for Mac and Windows"
- - Hybrid FireWire/USB 2. connectivity so you can connect to your Mac or PC via either bus-powered Firewire or hi-speed USB2
- - 6 x 8 physical input/output channels: all channels are available simultaneously and operate independently
- - "Chassis dimensions, excluding rack ears and front and back panel knobs and connectors: 9.5"" x 7"" x 1.75"" (24.13cm x 17.78cm x 4.45cm)Knobs and connectors extend up to 0.5"" (1.27cm) from front and back panels, adding 1"" (2.54cm) to depthWith rack ears attached, fits one half of a standard 19"" (48.26cm) rack at 1U high6-input, 6-output audio interface for Mac and Windows6 x 8 physical input/output channels: all channels are available simultaneously and operate independentlyHybrid FireWire
- - "Knobs and connectors extend up to .5"" (1.27cm) from front and back panels, adding 1"" (2.54cm) to depth"
- - Flexible analog inputs " each provides a crystal-clear preamp (for both the XLR and TRS input), 24-bit 96 kHz converters, indiv
- - Two banks of ADAT optical provide 8 channels digital I/O, even when recording in high definition at 88
- - The 8pre front panel provides a five-segment level meter, 48V phantom power button, 20 dB pad button and trim knob for all 8 mic inputs
- - Hi-speed USB 2.0 audio interface for Mac and Windows " provides 16 inputs with 8 mic preamps and 12 outputs including separate phone and main outs for all the basic I/O you need for a powerful desktop studio.
- - Eight XLR/TRS "combo jack" mic inputs " connect up to eight mics, or mix and match mics with guitars, synths, drum machines and other analog input signals.
- - The optical ports also support stereo TOSLink (optical S/PDIF)
- - The eight balanced analog outputs deliver a stunning 117dB of dynamic ranges
- - Among the Best-in-Class Audio QualityThe UltraLite AVB sets a new standard for analog audio performance in a mobile audio interfaces
- - The latest in MOTU's popular, award-wining UltraLite interface series, the UltraLite AVB is an 18-input, 18-output audio interface with DSP mixing, Wi-Fi control, AVB audio networking and among the best-in-class analog audio quality for on-the-go mobile audio recording
- - 36 Simultaneous Audio ChannelsYou get 2 mic inputs, two guitar inputs, six line inputs, with line outputs, headphone out and 8-channel optical I/O for a total of 18 inputs and 18 outputs, simultaneously
- - As an interface or standalone mixer, the UltraLite-mk3 Hybrid provides 10 separate inputs and 14 separate outputs
- - Record, monitor, route and process all of these live inputs using the professional on-board CueMix FX digital mixer - with no latency and no processor strain on your computer
- - Connect all of your recording studio equipment, including microphones, guitars, synths, keyboards, drum machines, effects processors and even MIDI devices to this MOTU audio interface
- - Hybrid FireWire/USB2 connectivity connect to your computer via either bus-powered FireWire or hi-speed USB2.CueMix FX flexible 10 input/14 bus mixer with on-board DSP effects, including reverb with sends/returns, plus EQ and compression on every input and output.10 inputs/14 outputs there's no channel sharing in the UltraLite-mk3 Hybrid; the mic inputs, S/PDIF I/O, headphone out and main outs are all handled as separate channels.Classic Reverb provides five different room types, three frequency
- - Housed in a rugged, compact half-rack enclosure you can take anywhere, the UltraLite-mk3 Hybrid Audio Interface is equally well-suited for studio and stage, with or without a computer