Amprobe TACH-10 Tachometer with Contact and Non-Contact Measurement
1 - reflective tape. 1 - Set of Adapters. Ref No: 3730008. 1 - users manual. 1 - Batteries (installed). ...
This Amprobe combination contact and non-contact tachometer measures rotational and surface speed of motors, conveyor belts, and other moving systems. Contact measurements can be taken in revolutions per minute (RPM), meters per minute, feet per minute, or yards per minute, ...
- Contact measurements in RPM, m/min, ft./min, or yd./min and non-contact measurement in RPM for flexibility of use
- Easy to select units and mode functions
- Measurements accurate to + or - 0.1%
- Combination contact and non-contact measurements for measuring rotational speed of motors, conveyor belts, and other moving and rotational systems
- LCD display measures 15 x 33mm (0.6 x 1.3 inches) for readability
0.1'' x 0.07'' x 0.03''
0.3 cm x 0.2 cm x 0.1 cm
6.25 lb (2.835 kg)