- - 80 Rpm Slow Masticating and Grinding - 90% More Nutrition Growth, without creating too much heat and friction. Reserving the vitamins, enzymes, minerals, trace minerals and nutrients. With less foaming and no clogging.
- - ? Baby Health and Silence - Runs less than 60 decibels. Safe PMMA material, easy to assemble, operate, and clean. Dishwasher-safe parts make cleanup a breeze. A heavy-duty and stable body that let's you enjoy a quiet life.
- - Juice & Pulp Separation Function - Perfectly separates the pomace from the juice, and extracts the nutrients from the fruits and vegetables into juice. Enjoy the pleasure of less pulp.
- - ? Upgraded Spiral System - 7 segment spiral opening up each cell for maximum juice yield, minimal oxidation, most nutrition.
- - ? 3 Years of Quality Assurance - This juicer using advanced technology, with UL, ETL certification. Provide lifelong technical consultation.
- - Higher & Purer Juice Yield - This slower, low rpm process extracts the more juice from vegetables and fruits than centrifugal juicers, especially leafy greens. Upgrade strong filter and worm can help you make higher and purer juice.
- - Silent & Easy to Use - Less than 60 decibels motor, and stable body, you can safely use it in any time and any place. Reverse function, the juice extractor can be used continuously and without clogging. The removable parts are available for dishwasher.
- - Multipurpose - Masticating juicer can make various health foods for your family, especially for your baby. Like extracting gingers, celery, wheat grass, carrots, apples, oranges and other fibrous fruits and vegetables. A masticating juicer will give you more juice for your food itself.
- - Higher & Fresher Nutritive Juices - Slow juicer uses a low rpm motor which best retains the nutritional value of your fruits, veggies, and greens, and decreases the top froth. Less air being added during the juicing process also allows a longer shelf life before it needs to be consumed or stored.
- - Quality - BPA free material, UL, FDA certification.