- - ??Ã£ÂÂReplacement ModelÃ£ÂÂGE FXHTC, GXWH40L, GXWH35F, GNWH38S, GXWH30C, GNQH38S, American Plumber W10-PR, W10-BC, W15-PR, WRC25HD, WHIRLPOOL WHKF-WHPCBB, WHKF-GD25BB, Pentek RFC-BB, Culligan RFC-BB, HD-950A, RFC-BBSA, WH-HD200-C, WH-HD200-C, ATRIKX-CTO2-HD10, W50, W5CPHD, HD950 and most systems with 10"x4.5" filters.
- - ??Ã£ÂÂProtects Your Water EquipmentÃ£ÂÂOur sediment water filter can prevent sediments from clogging the water pipes effectively and prolong the service life of your water equipment. It provides you with stable and continuous water flow without an obvious pressure drop at the rate of 4 gpm.
- - ??Ã£ÂÂEfficient FiltrationÃ£ÂÂAQUACREST adopts food-grade polypropylene to reduce large particles and sediments larger than 5 microns in diameter effectively, and the 1-micron rating GAC to reduce contaminants like Chlorine, Lead, Benzene, Mercury, odor, sand, rust, sediment to offer you better taste.
- - ??Ã£ÂÂNo Worry PurchaseÃ£ÂÂWe provide you with 100% safe using experience on every filter confirmed with defects in material and workmanship during the whole service life of each filter. Our technology and customer service team promises a satisfying shopping experience without any risk. The 24-hour service will still be provided if you contact customer service after AmazonÃ¢ÂÂs return window.
- - ??Ã£ÂÂLong-lasting Service LifeÃ£ÂÂEnjoy fresh water by replacing your filter every 3 to 6 months or 30,000 gallons, under average water quality. Poor water quality will shorten the service life of the filter. To ensure the filtering effect, please replace your filter in time. Our sediment water filter provides you with stable and continuous water flow without an obvious pressure drop at the rate of 4 gpm.