SainSmart Small GSM GPRS SIM900 for Arduino UNO
Overview: The GPRS Shield is based on SIM900 module from SIMCOM and compatible with Arduino and its clones. The GPRS Shield provides you a way to communicate using the GSM cell phone network. The shield allows you to ...
- SainSmart is well known and provides high quality electronics product
- Quad-Band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz - would work on GSM networks in all countries across the world
- Embedded TCP/UDP stack - allows you to upload data to a web server
- Can work with Arduino Uno; Only work for 2G network
- Short Message Service - so that you can send small amounts of data over the network (ASCII or raw hexadecimal)
0.05'' x 0.03'' x 0.01''
0.1 cm x 0.1 cm x 0 cm