Quincy 10AF Bi-Metal Forced-Air Laboratory Oven
The Quincy Lab 10AF forced-air laboratory oven has a bi-metal thermostat for evaporating, annealing, and testing applications, and drying, baking, curing, heat-treating, and sterilizing parts. Forced air ovens provide uniform heat distribution within the chamber, and facilitate drying applications. The ...
- Low-watt density elements are compact to provide quick run-up and recovery times, and Incoloy-sheaths for high-temperature heating and resistance to ...
- Forced-air laboratory oven for evaporating, annealing, and testing applications, and drying, baking, curing, heat-treating, and sterilizing parts
- Scratch-resistant hammered exterior is abrasion and corrosion resistant, and high-impact thermoplastic handles are durable and remain cool
- Double-wall construction is insulated with high-density mineral wool to maintain constant temperature and keep exterior cool to the touch
- Bi-metal thermostat control with control dial and illuminated on/off rocker switch