Learn to Program with Scratch: A Visual Introduction to Programming with Games
Scratch is a fun, free, beginner-friendly programming environment where you connect blocks of code to build programs. While most famously used to introduce kids to programming, Scratch can make computer science approachable for people of any age. Rather than type ...
- Learn about repeat loops and recursion, if/else statements, logical operators that make decisions
- Book that uses the Scratch programming app to teach essential programming concepts
- Learn how to store data in variables and lists to use later in your program
- Encourages logic, critical-thinking, creativity
- A Visual Introduction to Programming with Games, Art, Science, and Math
7.06'' x 0.72'' x 9.25''
17.9 cm x 1.8 cm x 23.5 cm
1.25 lb (0.567 kg)