Norton Flattening Stone Comes in Plastic Case
Ending Soon. Our dedicated staff is happy to help. We're happy to help. These were manufactured to be used in ...
The Norton flattening stone for waterstones is precisely level, with a hard bond, to maintain the flat surface of waterstones; coarse-grit silicon carbide gives it maximum cutting power, and diagonal grooves on one face provide channels for material removal. ...
- Diagonal grooves provide channels for material removal during the flattening process
- Plastic case for protective storage, and instructions for use and maintenance
- 3/4 x 9 x 3 inch (H x W x D) size is suitable for flattening any waterstone with lesser ...
- Precisely level with a hard bond, to flatten and refresh waterstone surfaces
- Coarse-grit silicon carbide for maximum cutting power
11.75'' x 4.75'' x 1.55''
29.8 cm x 12.1 cm x 3.9 cm
1.58 lb (0.717 kg)