Norton Flattening Stone Comes in Plastic Case
Ending Soon. Our dedicated staff is happy to help. We're happy to help. These were manufactured to be used in ...
The Norton flattening stone for waterstones is precisely level, with a hard bond, to maintain the flat surface of waterstones; coarse-grit silicon carbide gives it maximum cutting power, and diagonal grooves on one face provide channels for material removal. ...
- Plastic case for protective storage, and instructions for use and maintenance
- Coarse-grit silicon carbide for maximum cutting power
- Precisely level with a hard bond, to flatten and refresh waterstone surfaces
- Diagonal grooves provide channels for material removal during the flattening process
- 3/4 x 9 x 3 inch (H x W x D) size is suitable for flattening any waterstone with lesser ...
11.75'' x 4.75'' x 1.55''
29.8 cm x 12.1 cm x 3.9 cm
1.58 lb (0.717 kg)