Get the most out of your computer with the Viotek NB27C HD computer monitor. Featuring a 1920x1080p resolution and a curve radius of 1800 mm, the NB27C monitor creates an immersive visual experience as you explore different worlds and watch videos in crystal clarity. Viotek monitors support all major connection types; Dual Link DV1, HDMI, and VGA. Viotek game monitors use over 16 million colors, capturing all the subtleties of colors that most monitors miss, while a 60 HZ refresh rate will never miss a frame! Created in 16:09 widescreen format the Viotek NB27C will not only enhance your everyday computer experience, it will bring eye-popping definition to your movies too! Using a 20,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio the Viotek monitor creates colors so vivid they are re-defining the term "high definition". Additionally, the Viotek NB27C has pre-set gaming and movie modes that adjust the settings to create the optimal viewing experience. Whether you're reviewing excel data or sending emails, you know that staring at the computer for long periods of time can be taxing on your eyes. Each Viotek monitor screen is anti-glare treated making it easily viewable from any angle and helping reduce eye fatigue. Create presentations, play games, and watch movies as they were meant to be, in stunning high-definition. Order the best curved computer monitor, the Viotek NB27C 27 inch monitor today!
- - 1920x1080, 60 HZ - The NB27C gaming monitor is immersive, eye popping, and eliminates motion blur for a lag free gaming experience.
- - Dual Link DV1, HDMI & VGA - The Viotek PC monitor provides a variety of connectivity options.
- - 16:9, 20,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio - Uses standard widescreen format & dynamic contrast to enhance colors and create a more cinematographic feel.
- - Gaming Mode & Movie Mode - The computer monitor has pre-set gaming and movie modes that adjust your monitor for the best viewing experience.
- - Anti-Glare Treated Screen - Reduces eye strain and makes the monitor easily viewable from any angle. White bezel enhances peripheral contrast sensitivity.