2pcs nRF24L01+ 2.4GHz Wireless Transceiver in
2pcs nRF24L01+ 2.4GHz Wireless Transceiver in Antistatic Foam Arduino Compatible
HiLetgo New Version ESP8266 NodeMCU LUA
HiLetgo New Version ESP8266 NodeMCU LUA CP2102 ESP-12E Internet WIFI Development Board Open source Serial Wireless Module Works Great with Arduino IDE/Micropython
Pack of 1 PC
|SAVE FOR LATER||SAVE FOR LATER|
ESP8266 is a highly integrated chip designed for the needs of a new connected world. It offers a complete and self-contained Wi-Fi networking solution, allowing it to either host the application or to offload all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor.
Instruction & Steps of How to use:
1. Download the Arduino IDE, the latest version.
2. Install the IDE
3. Set up your Arduino IDE as:
Go to File->Preferences and copy the URL below to get the ESP board manager extensions: arduino.esp8266.com/stable/package_esp8266com_index.json
4. Go to Tools > Board > Board Manager> Type "esp8266" and download the Community esp8266 and install.
5. Set up your chip as:
Tools -> Board -> NodeMCU 1.0 (ESP-12E Module)
Tools -> Flash Size -> 4M (3M SPIFFS)
Tools -> CPU Frequency -> 80 Mhz
Tools -> Upload Speed -> 921600
Tools-->Port--> (whatever it is)
6. Download and run the 32 bit flasher exe at Github(Search for nodemcu/nodemcu-flasher/tree/master/ at Github)
Or download and run the 64 bit flasher exe at:
7. In Arduino IDE, look for the old fashioned Blink program. Load, compile and upload.
8. Go to FILE> EXAMPLES> ESP8266> BLINK, it will start blinking.
Data download access to the website:
Note: Please contact us if you need the driver or meet any issue when using. We provide 100% satisfication service for customers.
1* New Version ESP8266 NodeMCU LUA CP2102 WiFi Wireless Development Board
Width: 2.4 cm (0.94'')
Length: 4.8 cm (1.89'')
Height: 0.5 cm (0.2'')
|Weight||-||0.109 kg (0.24 lb)|
Width: 15.2 cm (5.98'')
Length: 25.4 cm (10'')
Height: 5.1 cm (2.01'')
|Package Weight||-||0.227 kg (0.5 lb)|
|View all reviews||Search for video reviews|
|2pcs nRF24L01+ 2.4GHz Wireless Transceiver in||HiLetgo New Version ESP8266 NodeMCU LUA|
|Color||-||Pack of 1 PC|