TB Woods Type SK SK138 Sure-Grip Bushing
This TB Woods Type SK Sure-Grip quick disconnect bushing with a torque capacity of 7,000 in-lbs is made of and is used for mounting a quick disconnect pulley, sheave, or sprocket on a drive shaft. It is split through the ...
- Set screw over keyway to help keep key in place on vertical shafts and with vibrating loads
- Split through flange and taper to provide strong clamping on the shaft
- Quick disconnect bushing with a torque capacity of 7,000 in-lbs for mounting a pulley, sheave, or sprocket on a drive ...
- Ductile iron for greater strength than gray cast iron and resistance to wear, galling, and corrosion
- Keyed to the shaft to prevent the shaft from rotating in the bushing
4.4'' x 2.2'' x 4.2''
11.2 cm x 5.6 cm x 10.7 cm
3 lb (1.361 kg)