Adafruit DC & Stepper Motor HAT for Raspberry Pi - Mini Kit
We even had a little space so we added a polarity protection FET on the power pins and a bit ...
Let your robotic dreams come true with the new DC+Stepper Motor HAT from Adafruit. This Raspberry Pi add-on is perfect for any motion project as it can drive up to 4 DC or 2 Stepper motors with full PWM speed ...
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil, interleaved or micro-stepping.
- Requires soldering of header pins
- Works best with Raspberry Pi model A+, B+, or Pi 2
- 4 H-Bridges: TB6612 chipset provides 1.2A per bridge (3A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes. Can run ...
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection (so, about 0.5% resolution)
0.03'' x 0.02'' x 0.01''
0.1 cm x 0.1 cm x 0 cm
6.25 lb (2.835 kg)