Rutland Products Rutland 16511 11-Inch Square Wire Thread Fitting Chimney Sweep
Application: Wire chimney brush. Brush shape: Square. Bristle material: Oil tempered stiff wire. Assembled length: 11 in.
Designed for homeowners. Regular construction utilizes an open, single spiral design with 6" of fill, with plated shafts and 1/4" threading for easy coupling with fiberglass rods or pull rings.
- inch square wire chimney cleaning brush for masonry or tile chimneys
- Designed for the do-it-yourself homeowner to make chimney cleaning easy
- Made with sturdy, oil tempered spring wire cleans out soot, creosote, and any other buildup in your chimney
- 1/4" NPT male threading fits all Rutland 1/4" NPT rods (Items: 10624, 10672, KRK-18)
- Match brush size to inside measurements of your flue for best results
0.13'' x 0.13'' x 0.11''
0.3 cm x 0.3 cm x 0.3 cm
0.021 lb (0.01 kg)